- is safe and secure, is exciting, stimulating, challenging and relevant.
- develops the confidence and talent of each individual.
- fosters esteem, self-awareness and motivate learners.
- promotes the quality of resourceful,reflective and resilient,is appropriate and matched to individual needs.
- offers a wide range of activities, and includes the requirement of National Curriculum.
At B.D. PUBLIC SCHOOL, we believe every child has the right to equality of opportunity and access to the whole curriculum. We aim to provide every child a learning environment: